- i have created a content type 'Article' which has a image field.
- Both the teaser and Full view use the image field.(Default Drupal views for content)
- Now the problem is this image field has the same CSS class.
- So both the teaser view and full view get the same properties.
- But i want the image in teaser view to align/float to left of teaser content, but to show in the top center region in the full view.
- Since the CSS class is same for both view i can not achieve my goal ( point 5)
So please suggest me a way to achieve point 5 without creating a new home page view in 'Views'