How can I Autologin to my Drupal Commons Site when I logged in to my Drupal 7 Site?
I have following two web sites.
- (1) Drupal 7 Site ( www.drupal7.com )
- (2) Drupal Commons Site ( www.drupalcommons.com )
both sites are not sub-domain level. Both has different database and different source codes so, both are separate sites.
When I Login to Drupal 7 Site I want to automatic Logged in to Drupal Common Site. Can any one suggest me what are the modules/Tutorials available which will provide the auto login functionality from Drupal Commons to Drupal 7 site.
I have heard about
SSO ( Single Sign-on ) But not sure is it feasible or not.
Edit: Alternate Login Options Availble Using REST API Web Service of Drupal.
- User login using REST API for Drupal for Other Instance of Drupal.
- Installed Services 3.x Module
- Enable REST
- Create "rest" service and Enable "User" Resource.
- Authentication Method: Session Authentication
- User Resource has following:
- Register User
- By using following I can Login to Site:
http://mysite.com/rest/user/login?username=myuser1&password=mypasswordformyuser1 It will give me in response SESSID and SessName Value. When I am trying to logged in from Drupal 7 to Drupal Commons Site I will not be able to create cookie for second domain.
So, How can I Generate Cookie in second domain using PHP/CURL/Drupal HTTP POST Methods.
Thanks In Advance.