I've been searching and trying for weeks now, but could not find a way to properly display a gym's schedule. Here is the setup:
- atm there are 3 gym branches with their own unique schedule (but using one pool of classes)
- each gym got its own node showing a schedule table/calendar
- classes recur irregular e.g. Gym-1: "Zumba" each Mo 8-9am and Fr 6-7pm (but Gym-2 with different times)
- tables only need to be editable by admins; no user interaction
- table granularity should be 15 or 30 minutes (but only showing rows with at least one item)
- also, on the front page there will be a block, showing the next class for each gym (day and time)
So I created one node for each class (e.g. "Bodypump", "Zumba",..) and added all kind of fields but can not work out how to show them in 3 independent schedules. I think it has to be 3 views but unsuccesfully tried TableField, multi-value date Fields with FullCalendar, Taxonomy,... Is it actually possible to do this with existing modules? Pushing me in the right direction would be highly appreciated!
Note: I am not capable of programming my own modules, but at least i would know how things stand when this is becoming necessary. Also I am not a Drupal pro and might have missed the obvious.. Thank you!