I need to add a boolean attribute in the form of a check-box to a ordinary multivalued text field attached to a node. In this case, the text field will be used to list arguments for functions, which can either be required or not-required. So, in a node-edit form, I envision it to look something like the screen below. What's the best way to go about this?
Edit: adding links to suggested options, and also some that I found while checking these out:
- field collection - https://drupal.org/project/field_collection
- field collection table - https://drupal.org/project/field_collection_table
- double field - https://drupal.org/project/double_field
- tablefield - https://drupal.org/project/tablefield
- multifield - https://drupal.org/project/multifield (dev)