I've tried entering:
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', TRUE); ini_set('display_startup_errors', TRUE);
at the beginning of my index.php file (after begin php tag and it hasn't done anything. When I run cron, it comes back and tells me that everything is ok.
Here's a brief overview of things that have transpired today:
- I updated my views modules and made a database backup (i have no idea how to restore from this, btw)
- I updated to core .24
- I ran cron andfixed errors concerning .htaccess files. I followed this tutorial: https://drupal.org/SA-CORE-2013-003
- I turned off error reporting (cause it's a production server: www.jcoledesign.com is the address)
- All hell broke loose. At first it stopped loading some images, then it stopped loading all CSS, this is likely due to caching
- I added the above code to my index.php file
I cleared cache, went back and tried to replace my .htdocs files with something more simplistic and still no go.
I'm running out of ideas and nothing I try from here or google seems to work.
Please help and thanks in advance!