In Drupal Commerce, how to prompt a warning message and keep it in
checkout process if an anonymous inputs a registered email? I know there is a
Commerce Checkout Login, but it is just an AJAX addon.
I believe I can do it through Rules and that's what I did.
- Event: Process checkout pane
- Data comparison: [commerce-order:uid] == 0
- NOT Data value is empty: [commerce-order:mail]
- Entity exists by property: User/Email, [commerce-order:mail]
- Show a message on the site: Warning, ...
- Update checkout status: checkout
In first trial, it seems work well. But the weird thing is, when I change the email field to an unregistered one, I can still spot the warning message generated by
Show a message on the site. Is there something wrong in my rule setup?