Skip to main content
3 votes

Parts of the Edit Page

Originally they are referred to as vertical tabs. Since screens got bigger and they moved to the sidebar they are nowadays also referred to as sidebar. See for example: (D8)
leymannx's user avatar
  • 18.3k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible