Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange

New answers tagged

0

There was a preceding issue with installation, I had several drupal projects under Projects folder, the newer project tried to access modules in the directory of the older one. Probably, the paths have somehow mixed, leading to the problems with modules installation and database connection(it was not described in a settings.php file). After the disabling of ...


0

If you want composer to require an alpha/beta version with having to change the global minimum-stability property (i.e. use for this specific dependency), you can use the @alpha / @beta tags in your version info. composer require 'drupal/uswds:^2.0@alpha'


-1

You can use this example Hello World Module and then change it for your case and do not forget to delete a Drupal cache.


0

In case you use Drupal7, I did drush pm-list --status="enabled" --no-core --fields=name,version > modules.txt while read line; do comp=`echo $line | sed 's/.*(\(.*\))/\1/' - | sed 's/7\.x\-//' - | awk '$1=$1'`; echo \"drupal\/`echo $comp | awk '{ print $1 }'`\"\:\ \"`echo $comp | awk '{ print $2 }'`\"; done < modules.txt You can cut&paste your ...


2

You have to refer to the dev branch and reference the SHA of the version of dev you want in Composer. Example: composer require drupal/field_group:3.x-dev#COMMITSHA This will fetch the dev branch of version 8.x-3.x at this specific commit. To get that commit itself, you’ll have to find it on the git page for the project ( which now goes to GitLab). I can’...


1

This looks like a composer issue. Sometimes composer isn't that great at handling complex dependencies. If you want to get rid of the error, many people have success going "nuclear": Back up your site completely Remove core folder, vendor folder and composer.lock - E.g. if you are on linux $ sudo rm -rf docroot/core vendor composer.lock Run composer update $...


0

going to mark this as answered so I can close it... I removed a contrib module that we are no longer using and the mystery module "standard 8.6.12" no longer appears. I cannot say for certain which module it was - but I am 99.78% certain it was from a contrib module, not from a core one.


0

Updating drupal core is a little different on pantheon. Usually you would apply the update to core via the pantheon ui as seen here. See Drupal Security patches for an alternative method.


2

option 1. composer update drupal/core --with-dependencies option 2. composer remove drupal/core; composer require drupal/core:8.6.13 webflo/drupal-core-strict:8.6.13 option 3. (if all else fails) remove composer.lock and vendor directories, and then run composer require drupal/core:8.6.13 Pulled from comments so other ppl can read answers instead of looking ...


-1

We came across the similar issue while upgrading from 8.6.10 to 8.6.13, try deleting the core and then run composer update drupal/core --with-dependencies It should upgrade it to 8.6.13


Top 50 recent answers are included