Use it for questions about the command line shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal (a.k.a. Drush).
Drush (DRUpal SHell) is a command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal, a veritable Swiss Army knife designed to make life easier for those of us who spend some of our working hours hacking away at the command prompt.
Some (great) questions using this tag:
- How to effectively manage a site with Drush make?
- How can I change a user's Drupal password?
- How do I do git clone with drush to download the HEAD version of a module?
- How to check Drush version?
- Is it possible to download sandbox projects with Drush?