Use this tag for questions related to the Message stack, which consists of modules Message, Message Notify and Message Subscribe.
The Message module is the core of the message stack and enables logging and displaying system events in a number of different use cases. Related modules
The other modules in the Message stack are:
- Message Notify, to forward messages when they are generated.
- Message Subscribe, to register to be notified when messages are generated for specific content.
These are the basic components and dependencies of the message stack:
Related tags: notifications logging
- Log Site Activity with Message and Rules.
- What is Drupal's Message Stack and how do its modules work together?
- What's the purpose of "Replacement tokens" of a Message type?
- How to allow users to manage their own Message Stack messages?
- How to use Rules to notify users about new or updated posts on a Drupal site?