I have a problem of understanding the concept of Drupal programmer (often phrased Drupal developer).
Given that Drupal:
- Allows constructing webpage templates with almost any kind of field, besides perhaps a table field
- Allows various context-based condition-reaction parsing modes for webpages, as with the external module Context
- Allows complex forms to be created as with the external module WebForm
- Allows pulling data from one or more database tables at once, by one or more modules at once (broad API)
- Allows pulling data from one or more database tables at once by a single sophisticated internal module (Views) that allows displaying such data in varied and/or supplemented ways
What is usually being done by Drupal programmers that is conceptually impossible to do with the program?
Milky Way, Verona, WI, United States
Member for 6 years, 9 months
495 profile views
Last seen yesterday