SHORT: Over twenty years of experience in information security, business continuity, disaster planning & recovery, telecommunications, systems architecture, software/web development, and maintenance thereof. With experience from the warehouse to internal IT, business operations, sales, and eventually executive leadership, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures you can rely on the proven expertise that understands what drives your business, how to stage for the next level, and how to achieve your business goals.
LONG: Daniel S. Milburn served as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Hosting and Infrastructure Services at Consonus until 2010. Mr. Milburn previously served as the President of Consonus Acquisition Corp. Mr. Milburn also served as the Director of Operations and the Director of Information Technology & Security for Consonus, Inc. from 2001 to 2005, served as the Director of Information Technology for Vision International from 1996 to 2001 and was a network integration systems consultant for Norstan Communications Inc. from 1994 to 1996. Mr. Milburn has over twenty years of experience in information technology risk management, complex network design and security, software development, and data center and systems architecture. Mr. Milburn has a Bachelor of Science degree from Arizona State University. He held a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certificate for eight years and served as the President of the Utah Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA).
- Strong management and supervisory experience (teams of 100+ individuals) with full P&L responsibility
- Strong success and steady growth toward increasing levels of responsibility
- Evolution through many software development platforms and paradigms (Procedural, OO, VB, SOAP, JSON, PHP, SQL, AJAX, CSS, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel and many others) with several complete applications in production
- Former Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) for two four-year terms
- Utah ISSA Board of Directors 2006 – President
- Security auditing, penetration testing, policy development & consulting
- Extensive customer & technical sales support experience
- Hands-on technology professional with cross-platform support experience at the server and desktop OS level including at least six flavors of Unix, Windows, almost every major Linux distro, and Mac OS X
- Primarily looking for short term, part-time, or ad hoc opportunities.
- Willing to work for volunteer for social entrepreneurial projects.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '16 at 2:14