I've been making this cordova app against this casting agency website, and I've come across this nasty situation where I need to list each user's created nodes. For this purpose, I have created a view with the contextual filter
uid and it's taking the uid from the logged user. I also have this fiddle where I am trying to list each user's nodes. However, it's returning empty (2nd ajax call). The weird thing is, it lists the nodes by the logged in user on this URL username is
tolga and password is
The steps I have taken to debug:
- Hardcode the username and password.
- Hardcode the uid in the 2nd ajax call without deleting the 1st one.
- Delete the 1st ajax call.
- After deleting the 1st call, hardcode the uid in the 2nd call.
- After deleting the 1st call, not pass the uid at all because I have configured the contextual filter to take the uid from the logged in user.
Nothing worked. Am I missing something? Do I need to use something like Services Views?
UPDATE: I tried using Services Views, and I ended up a whole lot of
404: Resource not found messages. Docs for the module and views say different things for path; docs say
http://www.example.com/<endpoint-path>/views/<view-name> while the view says to put the path name after the endpoint path (in my case,