Where do you want them to go?
Redirect to profile creation page, if users have no profile.
If a user already has a profile node, they won't be directed to create one (as stated in the rule itself) so when the user logs in, he/she should be taken to your default front page (or whatever page he/she was trying to access if access was denied to anonymous users.
If you want users to be directed to the user page if they already have a profile, simply create another rule to do so. Below is an example of a rule to do this for you:
- Create a new rule, give it any title you like, for the Event select
User has logged in and click "Save changes"
- Now click "Add a condition", choose
User has content profile and click the "Next" button
- On the settings page for the condition, you may choose what content type to use for your content profile condition. Choose one (or leave it if using default
Profile) and click "Save"
- Now click "Add an action", choose
Page redirect (under the System heading) and click the "Next" button
- On the settings page for the redirect, in the first textbox for To: enter
user, click the "Force redirect" checkbox and click "Save" (as seen below):
Make sure the rule is enabled and your users should be directed to the correct pages.