For some crazy reason, using ajax_deliver() in a menu callback is causing 4 theme CSS files to be loaded into my page, breaking the page styles.
What I'm doing:
- Using Seven as my admin theme
- Created a basic admin page for a module
- Admin page has a link (no form) which should return content via AJAX
- Link points to a menu path which uses a custom callback
- Custom callback uses the /nojs trick and returns content via ajax_deliver()
- AJAX content is loading into the page just fine, working as expected
- 4 Bartik CSS files are being dynamically added to my admin page (using Seven theme)
Anyone experienced this? Any ideas on how I can prevent this CSS from loading?