I ran down into a serious issue with mediabox module. After spending some time I realized its because the update has broken some functionality. I just wanted to revert back to older version. I did it by copying my local folder which is older version to the production. However it looks like drupal is still taking the older version. This I confirmed by observing the html code which is different for two versions.
I cleared cache, restarted apache. But it still somehow is getting it from the bugged code. I even removed the folder. But surprisingly it is still reading it from somewhere. I made sure I removed the cache and rebooted apache. I did this in my local machine which actually broken my site which was expected but I am wondering why its still not throwing any error even after I renamed the folder name