Is anyone aware of a solution using Drupal Commerce (or alternatives) whereby I can have a product which can go through the following sequence:
- anonymous user places in cart
- anonymous user goes to checkout
- payment is completed
- a unique token/string is assigned to the email address provided in purchase
- a url from which an anonymous user can download the purchased file is created and emailed to the address provided as well as displayed on checkout completion screen
- after a defined period of time the link would expire
- non-expired links could then be retrieved via a form by supplying email address to resend them
I can achieve most of the above with commerce_file but it seems that it requires logging in to the user account to access paid for downloads.
Seems like this would be a use case that would not be completely unique so hoping someone has an idea of how best to achieve this without having to roll my own solution.
Thanks in advance