When I create a view with the path blog/%, the menu link "My blog" disappear from the main menu but still exists in the database. The view works exactly as expected when I go to /blogs and click the nav link at the bottom of the article.
Already tried without success (logged in as administrator)
1) Change view access to:
- permission: view published content
- permission: blog entry:
- create new content role: authenticated users
2) Add/Remove the view filter: status published
3) Create a new menu link using Menu Token module but this link disappears too (but still exists in the db).
4) Enable/disable Menu Token and Menu item visibility modules, just to check if there is a conflict somewhere but it doesn't change anything.
- Drupal 7.31
- Blog 7.31
- Views 7.x-3.8.
- Menu Token 7.x-1.0-beta5
- Menu item visibility 7.x-1.0-beta1