I have a site with content for two different user types: primary and secondary. I want to publish and unpublish some content depending on whether the current user is anonymous user, user primary or secondary user.
If the current user is an anonymous user:
- to publish primaria/docentes
- to publish secundaria/docentes
- to unpublish primaria/docentes/kit
- to unpublish secundaria/docentes/kit
If the current user is a primary user:
- to unpublish primaria/docentes
- to publish primaria/docentes/kit
If the current user is a secondary user:
- to unpublish secundaria/docentes
- to publish secundaria/docentes/kit
I try to do this with the the Rules module. The result of my configuration is this: - In the computer 1, I login as a primary user. Everything works fine. - In the computer 2, I login as a secondary user. Everything works fine. - If I return to the computer 1, the things are not good. I see that everything works as if logged in as a secondary user.
My settings do not respect the rules for the user already logged on. Every time someone logs on to any part of the world, that user settings apply to all other users in the world.
Please help me. I attached screenshots of my settings. :(