I'm trying to import book objects from the XML file you can see XML file Here. I will tell step by step what I did to achieve this, so it would be easier to help me.
- Created a Book content type with all the corresponding fields from the XML file
- Installed Feeds importer and XPath parser modules with their dependant modules
- Created a Feed importer called bookImport
- In the Basic settings I attached it to Book content type
- The fetcher is a default one - HTTP
- For parser I chose XPath XML parser
- Processor is Node. As I want to create new Nodes for every single book
- In the Node processor settings I chose Book bundle and everything else is left as it was by default.
- In the mapping I mapped all the
xpathparser:*source values to target ones from Book content type.
When trying to import, in the XPath Parser Settings for context I put book and leave everything (all the other book fields empty), I turn on my error messages and after clicking Import I get these two lines:
context : There are no new nodes.
I've been trying to solve this for 2 days now without any luck, any help would be highly appreciated and I hope my post is informative enough, if there is something missing, please let me know and I will update!