I have a weird problem with my new Drupal 7 site. This is also my first Drupal site.
- I have now two users: admin1 (has admin rights) & user1
- at first, when I logged with admin1, everything was fine
- when I logged in as user1, on the hovering admin panel it says that the logged in user is admin1, and this user has admin rights although they don't show on the DB. If content is added by user1, the creator is admin1
- I added user2 with no admin rights. Everything went fine until I logged out user2: now the admin1 do not seem to have admin rights anymore but the user2 has them
- I tried to disable nginx caching and it seems that it's off, but the problem still remains
- Earlier, my site was on LAMP-stack without problems. At least not similar to this. Apache needs too much memory so I switched to LEMP-stack, and this problem arised. So, I assume the problem is somewhere on my nginx-configuration.
- All this time, on the database, only admin1 actually have the admin rights
I am using the 7.34 core but the same problem existed with 7.33 as well. The site is hosted on DigitalOcean on a server using Ubuntu 14.04 x64. The webserver is nginx 1.4.6-1ubuntu3.1