I have 6 fields (in Profile2) I want to combine into an exposed "
Global: Combine field filter":
- Field 1 = text field with 1 value (text)
- Field 2 = text field with 1 value (text)
- Field 3 = text field with 1 value (text)
- Field 4 = text field with 1 value (text)
- Field 5 = long text field with 1 value (long text)
- Field 6 = text field set to unlimited number of values (text)
That last one is the problem. I want the user to be able to add several distinct values in this field, and I want to be able to create a combined field text search that includes the text from all of these fields, including all the separate values in Field 6.
If I isolate Field 6 and give it it's own exposed filter search field, it works fine. But if I try to make it one of the combined fields (using the
Global: Combine fields filter), searches don't see the various text values in Field 6.
[BTW, I'm using Better Exposed Filters, though I don't think they are in use for the
Global: Combine fields filter.]