I'm using Search API Solr on Pantheon (which means I don't have direct access to the Solr backend), and I've set up an aggregated field in the UI. This aggregated field is a Fulltext aggregation of a boolean field and a Countries module field, but it isn't working as I am expecting.
Search API Views allows the indexed fields to be displayed, but it does not display the values of aggregated fields. I can filter by the value of the aggregated field, but since I don't know what the values look like in the aggregated field, I'm at a loss about what to input. So I need to check the value of the aggregated field somehow, but there appears to be no way to do this through any of the module UIs.
What I tried
I have tried running
dpm() on the
$view object through a views template, but as far as I can tell the aggregated fields are not stored there; they are queried on the Solr server, so Views doesn't touch them directly.
As an alternate approach, I went to the search index config page (
/admin/config/search/search_api/server/MYINDEX/edit) and selected Retrieve result data from Solr, but that didn't give me the values of the fields, either.