Our current url pattern is [node:menu-link:parents:join-path]/[node:title]. What we need is a way to not to include the parent menu link items and only include the child menu link items.
The expected output is the following:
- When Any menu link is placed at the same level as "Fourth level 1" (under Top level), it should be ".com/Second-level1/Third-level-1/Fourth-level-3"
- Current issue is that the URL is generated as ".com/Top-Level/Second-level1/Third-level-1/Fourth-level-3"
- We want to remove Top level, Top level 2, top level 3, etc removed from URL path alias.
- Depending upon the placement of the menu link item, it should always contain the menu links 1 level above (if applicable)
- The expected url pattern for third level 2 (under Top level/Second level 1) is ".com/second-level-1/third-level-2"
I ended up write a custom module to call the hook_alter using the pathauto that just removes the first part of the URL before the node save event.