I want the page title block to display on the contact form pages, because the nodes have their titles in their display.
It seems for a form you can't add the title to the form display, thus leaving me with the option to display it via the page title core block.
What I've tried as configuration for the block under visibility:
- Contact form bundle: none selected (= for me, assuming: all)
- Custom menu link bundle: Negate the condition (= for me, assuming: none)
- Content type: Negate the condition (= for me, assuming: none)
- Redirect type: Negate the condition (= for me, assuming: none)
- All other configurations -> untouched (= for me, assuming: all)
But, the page title is never being displayed. Only when I deselect everything I see my page title... but I only need it on some pages.
Summarized, I want to only display the page title on specific pages, in a structural way (which means: no CSS hack)