I have a Drupal 7 setup with a number of different content types, each with a common set of fields.
Each content type has its own feed, which calls a .csv that's produced from a Google Spreadsheet in tab-delimited format. Cron is set to run feeds importers daily, so when we make updates to the Google Sheet they are automatically reflected in the website
This has been working fine until recently, when we noticed the website was not updating. I checked the feeds log and see this:
I checked and the URL to the .csvs are working-- if I past them into the search bar I can download the file.
When I try to run the feeds manually from the "import" page, the screen just goes blank and nothing happens--no error or message. The same thing happens when I try to run cron.