I have an RSS feed that has not been updated after the initial import. I actually managed to get it to update once using cron, but even that has since stopped working. Looking at the original feed, I see it is being updated, but I'm not getting the updates on my site.
My feed importer settings are as follows:
- It is attached to a specific content type
- The minimum refresh period is 15 minutes
- The option "Import on submission" is checked
- The fetcher is "HTTP"
- The parser is set to "common syndication parser"
- The processor is "node processor"
- I respecify the content type in node processor settings
- The input format is the default one
- "Expire nodes" is set to "never"
- "Update existing nodes" is set to "Update existing nodes (slower than replacing them)"
Is there anything else I need to do, maybe configure something in Job Scheduler? I couldn't find a UI for it.
EDIT: Upon checking
admin/reports/dblog as per Jeremy's suggestion I found the following error:
Download of failed with code -1003.
Does anyone know what this means or how I can fix it?