New answers tagged

0

After a bit of research, I found out that the problem might be generated from entity.inc inside the includes folder. Therefore, I tried to put back the previous entity.inc (from the 7.65 installation); subsequently, I run the update.php script, and after another refresh, the website is finally accessible. I done few more tests to check if there are ...


0

In my case I was getting a Drupal error Error: Call to undefined function Drush\UpdateService\simplexml_load_file() in Drush\UpdateService\Project::getInstance() (line 74 of phar:///usr/local/bin/drush/vendor/composer/../../lib/ which indicated that the php-xml extension was not installed. sudo aptitude install php7.2-xml fixed the ...


0

The Ivan Chaer's answer is deprecated due to database changes. Update below: drush sql-query "SELECT CONVERT(value USING utf8) FROM key_value WHERE name = 'mymodule'"


1

You are using drupal/drupal that is deprecated (because upgrading is very hard / impossible). After you have fixed the drupal/drupal problem, follow the normal update instructions.


0

You are using the tilde here: "drupal/core": "~8.6", From experience I know it is better to pinpoint drupal/core to a certain version. FE "drupal/core": "8.6.17", This leaves composer with no other choice than going for that version of core. In case you are using the webflo template you have to run another command: composer update drupal/core ...


Top 50 recent answers are included